Advantest CX1000 Test System
- Seamless Integration from Technology Accumulation
to Actual Business
Advantest the CX1000 series, integrating the equivalent of a traditional test system in a very compact volume.
At the same time, logic ICs and memory ICs can be tested and evaluated.
As the smallest IC test system in the world.
The CX1000 usage scenario:
- Chip design verification
- DFT vector debugging
- IC return product failure analysis
- IC reliability evaluation
- IC test technician training
The user experience:
- . No special installation and use site requirements can be used in the office or conference room
- There is no need for high initial investment
- Using a graphical user interface to control the test system without writing code, the use is very simple, IC test workload is greatly reduced
- Especially for IC test technology education applications
- Miniaturization and power saving design that can be used in the classroom
- Flexibly change the number of devices according to the number of students
- The operation of the test system is easy to use.
- Students can concentrate on the learning of IC testing principles.
- CX1000P/CX1000D/CX1000D 2S-LINK
- I/O channel (32/128/256), power channel (2/8/16), AWG/DGT channel each 1
- MCU test mode: 100MHz, 128MW vector depth
- Memory test mode: 266MHz/533Mbps, ALP